The Lifebeam is an award-winning ministry of Focus on the Family with the goal of helping young adults grow up, own their faith, date with purpose and prepare for marriage and family. Through articles, a group blog, a weekly podcast and the power of community, we challenge 20- and 30-somethings to reject society’s low expectations and live biblically and intentionally in all things, including relationships,lifestyle,music,fashion and every concerning the christian life.
1. We believe that all people are of infinite value, regardless of age, development, appearance or ability.
2. We believe that marriage is the foundation of family life, and that God’s design for marriage is a relationship where both husband and wife are committed to loving and caring for one another for a lifetime.
3. We believe children are a gift from God, and thrive best in a home where both mother and father are committed to raising them with love, intention and care.
4. We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife.
5. We believe that Christians have a responsibility to promote truth and social policy that improves the strength and health of the family, as God designed.
6. And we believe that parents should aspire to model for their children how to humbly follow the teachings and spirit of Jesus at home and in the community.